IANH Membership Communication Policy
1. The association will implement web mail, ‘eNewsletter’ and ‘Samaj Patra’ to disseminate information to members
Web Mail Policy:
2. All official announcements will be sent via web mail as needed
3. Web mail service is available for IANH official use only
4. eNews letters will be published bi-weekly
5. The newsletter will include community events, and other items of interest
6. Members can send in information on important community events to be published in the ‘eNewsletter.’
8. Events scheduled for the month will get top priority regardless of the order in which it was received.
9. The association will publish all cultural, religious, political education, and charity events.
10. IANH management reserves the right to reject any request.
11. Private and business announcements will be published upon request. The charge for placing private announcement is twenty five dollars, payable to IANH. Please submit the description in Microsoft Word™ format. The contents shall not exceed quarter page.
Samaj Patra (newsletter) Policy:
12. Samaj Patra will be published quarterly
13. Members are encouraged to submit items of interest for publication if space is available
14. Private and business advertisement space can be purchased. Advertisement rates are outlined in the rate table.